Throughout the week, I have been striving to bring positive messages as a little inspiration to get through the day. So what better way to end the week, then by bringing you one more perfectly positive message?
It’s incredibly difficult to keep a positive attitude 100% of the time. There are just moments in life that you can feel discouraged and unsure. I have been very blessed in my life and I am incredibly thankful, but there were still moments this past year where I lacked positive energy; passing up a new job opportunity, post-poning a move, having low self esteem, lack of interest in my blog, and feeling stagnant in my current job. Luckily, I have an amazing support system that has encouraged me to keep my head up and realize that life will take the course it was meant to take! And ya know what? Things are turning around for me; I have lots of new ideas for my blog, I have a new friend at work that has made my days more manageable, and my self-esteem is back where it needs to be!
On THAT note, I want to encourage anyone who is going through a “rough point” in their lives to keep your chin up. Life has a funny way of turning around when you least expect it. The key to keeping a positive attitude is surrounding yourself with positive people!
The goal of my website is to be one of those affirmative forces and help accentuate the good in your life. It is my hope that the motivation I share will help shape a healthier, happier, and stronger you for the rest of your life! I want you to feel surrounded with thoughts that demonstrate how to embrace the beauty of eating healthy, WHOLE foods, find confidence that comes when you begin to love yourself, and discover the joy of keeping an active lifestyle!
On this beautiful Friday, I want you to feel positive about your efforts so far, whether it be in weight-loss, parenthood, your job–and exude that positivity so it rubs off on others!! Give others valuable reinforcement; let your husband know you are proud of him, tell your child how creative they are, or give your coworker a compliment on their work!
No matter where you are in life, there is always room to be perfectly positive. If you keep a perfectly positive attitude, you will be able to accomplish anything!
Healthy Positives Worth Sharing:
- Bring a friend with you to the gym or on a walk. It’s always more fun to be active with others and motivate each other!!
- Engage your child in healthy eating; encourage a wide variety of foods daily, exploring new textures and tastes! Get them to help in the kitchen!
- Potluck at work? Bring something healthy and have others do so as well!! Not only will you be working on building friendships but you’ll be keeping your weight in check!
- Rather than saying “NO” to tv or video games, engage in activities that you and your spouse can enjoy together.
- If you have a friend struggling with her weight, be a good listener! Empathize with her feelings on self image and stress that you will love her no matter what her size! Be there with her on her weight-loss journey! She will need the encouragement!
Question: How do you help set a positive example?
Are you a daily reader that has never left a comment? If not, please say hello! I love hearing from readers (whether you have your own blog or not!), comments give me encouragement to keep up my site and get ideas for new posts!!Print