A few weeks ago I introduced you to P.V. Body. It’s a little company that makes brilliant workout apparel. I love them because they are affordable, cute, functional, really high quality…and they make me want to KICK BUTT at the gym! The company launched a brand new line of clothing this past February. It’s the Ellie line. I was thrilled with the arrival of my brand new top and bottom. I immediately put my new gear on and headed to the gym. I proceeded to have one the of best workouts I’ve had in a REALLY long time. I felt like I looked the part…so why not ACT the part!?
Since I love you all SO much, I wanted to share the wealth and let you in on a little savings (or at least something to browse while you are at work…)!
For just $49.95 a month, you can have a new top AND bottom to add to your workout fashion apparel collection every month. BUT the best part, is that if you sign up through me, you will receive 20% off! It’s as simple as clicking: HERE!
With the new Ellie line, members choose their own unique styles and a whole new line of fashion is created every.single. month!??
I don’t know about you but I LOVE workout gear and when it doubles as workout gear AND workout fashion? You cannot go wrong! Not to mention, it’s hard to find high quality exercise apparel for under $50 a piece (sorry Nike, but you are EXPENSIVE!). With P.V. Body it is like getting a two for one deal!
A few warnings:
- P.V. Body currently ships in 7-10 business days. It’s a long waiting period, especially when you are awaiting your first arrival! BUT, they are working on shortening their shipping dates.
- Sizes run kind of small. If you like looser fitting clothing, it might be best to go with tops and bottoms that are 1-2 sizes larger than you would normally choose.
A few AWESOME things:
- Shipping is ALWAYS free.
- You can return anything you are dissatisfied with, no questions asked, and return shipping is covered!
- You can PAUSE or CANCEL membership at any time!
- You will be extra motivated to workout once that package arrives at your doorstep! We all need a little push sometimes!
- Did I mention I can get you 20% off? GO HERE:
That’s all for now my friends! Hope you are having a WONDERFUL DAY! TGIF!
Did you miss any of my previous posts:
- How To Lose Pregnancy Weight; 7 Steps to Success.
- The 5 Best Foods for the Flu.
- Who Else Wants No-Bake Granola!?
- What Makes YOU So Perfect?